Wednesday 25 November 2009

Dark thoughts and worries.....

Oh dear, today is not a good day!!
Have woken up with dark thoughts and black worries!!

My mum retires this week, my dad is already medically retired due to a knackered knee, and in the job that I do, I see and hear all manner of horror stories where by people have retired, then become very ill after their retirement as they are not keeping themselves active both physically and mentally, and they have no purpose (not saying that work is a purpose to live, but you know what I mean)....
My parents have plans for their retirement, and are looking forward to it....

I am worried something will happen to my folks now.... I know thats ridiculous, we cant predict the future, but......

I am sure these thoughts are just related to the fact that we have an appointment with the financial advisor on monday to see if we can afford to remortgage so we can get married. H2B thinks that there wont be a problem with this, and we will be able to, but I am not so sure.

If we cant get the money, we wont be able to get married, which is why I havent gone full tilt into the wedding preparations (even though h2b already thinks I have - he aint seen nothin' yet!). I cant stand the thought of not knowing, and I am petrified that the longer we leave it, the more likely it is someone will take out date and venue!!!

I guess we all have days like this when things seem more negative and unlikely than others, and I know there is nothing I can do about it till next week, but I feel really down. Still, am sure I will be ok soon enough, then hopefully I will laugh and wonder what on earth I was worried about!

No comments:

Post a Comment